ONLINE Training Course
Our ONLINE training course "IT Provider Management Fundamentals" - based on our 9PROFITS method - provides a holistic overview of the topic and tried-and-tested approaches for setting up a provider management:
System and technical requirements for online participation in our online training course:
- Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux
- Microsoft Teams: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/hardware-requirements-for-the-teams-app
- In addition, please use the most recent version of one of the following browsers: Google Crome, Microsoft Explorer, Firefox.
- Please make sure that you always use the latest version of Zoom.
- For interactive participation, we strongly recommend that you use a PC with a camera and headset.
A responsible handling of your data is important to us. Therefore, we have implemented the following security measures for our online training courses:
- The recording function is deactivated for all seminar participants and the instructor.
- Invitations to the seminar are sent via Outlook, which means that no e-mail addresses are passed on to zoom/teams.
- The participant name, or, if desired, a pseudonym, can be freely selected during dial-in. A Zoom/Teams user account is not required!
- The seminar participants first enter a "waiting room". Only after the lecturer has released the participants, can they enter the actual "training room".
- The access to the meeting is secured by a link / password entry.
- Participation is also possible via a browser access, so that the use of the Zoom/Teams client is not necessary. However, we recommend the use of the zoom client, as this is the only way to guarantee the full functionality of the application!
- The audio and video functions are switched off when dialling into the seminar, i.e. the participant must consciously switch them on.
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/privacy; https://zoom.us/terms
- Teams: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/intellectualproperty/copyright/default
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org