This workshop supports you if …
- your provider management has settled in but cannot always ensure that the quality of all IT services meets your expectations and that all providers work well together. The situation is stagnating, meaning there are no signs of improvement.
In this situation, you will get to know and apply a procedure model in the workshop that makes your goals quantifiable. This enables you to identify and close existing maturity level gaps.
- you yourself are actively looking for an instrument that enables continuous and target-oriented further development of your provider management.
In this case, too, you will learn a procedure model and how to use it as part of your continuous improvement process (CIP).
CONTENT AND PROCEEDING
- managing expectations and setting workshop goals
- presentation of a Capability Maturity Model for service provider management based on ISO 15504, which uses the dimensions of our 9PROFIT framework.
- adapting the Capability Maturity Model to your situation
- exemplary determination of the maturity level of your service provider management
- exemplary evaluation of results and derivation of measures
- organisational integration of regular maturity level assessment
- review of the over-all result and determination of the further course of action
- a Capability Maturity Model adapted to your company and a proceeding for regular maturity level assessments of your service provider management
- photo protocol of the results
- action list for outstanding matters
Request an offer now
We will advise you personally on the selection and design of a workshop in your company: Based on your specific situation and requirements, we will make suggestions for the workshop proceeding and provide you with a suitable offer.
+49 40.248 276 0