For more information on the training courses, click on the respective event. You can register for our training coursrs directly online or informally by mail to Sekretariat@amendos.de.
If you are looking for courses to prepare for vendor-specific certifications (including Cisco, VMWare, NetApp), we recommend the training company Fast Lane.
All training courses can also be booked as in-house trainings. We will be happy to create an individual offer for you.
The prices quoted do not include VAT and include participation in the event, training course material and, in the case of face-to-face events, drinks during breaks and lunch during the event. In the case of a face-to-face event, the venue in the respective city will be announced at least 14 days before the start of the training course and is located close to the center of the city. In case of an online training course, the recording of this online event by participants is strictly prohibited.
Cancellation is only possible in written form. Cancellation up to 2 weeks before the start of the training course is free of charge; up to 7 days before the start of the training course we charge a processing fee of 50% of the course fees. After that, the full participation fee must be paid. However, the appointment of a substitute is possible. The organizer may cancel the training course up to 14 days before the start of the event if the minimum number of participants is not reached. The organizer is also entitled to provide a substitute lecturer for important reasons. In case of cancellation the paid participation fee will be refunded.
Further liability or damage claims are excluded. Place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from this contract is Hamburg.
Hygiene concept for face-to-face training course
1. Seminar rooms
- We provide facemasks, should the participants not have any with them.
- We provide disinfectant in the training course room.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 meters is decisive for the room selection and design.
- We provide sufficient ventilation of the training course room.
- We take into account the minimum distance for group work.
We only select venues that have valid hygiene concepts and thus meet public requirements. In particular:
- The gastronomic offer is adapted to the public requirements (no buffet, no open meals etc.).
- Disinfectants are available in all areas.
- Door handles, handles and stair railings are cleaned several times a day.
Live Online training courses
Due to the spread of the Corona virus and the resulting restrictions, we have decided to conduct all our amendos training courses as live online trainings as well. For this purpose, we will use an appropriate online training tool (MS Teams or Zoom). The participants will have the possibility to follow the lecturer’s explanations, to exchange ideas (e.g., via voice/video and chat) and to work together on exercises.
This way, you can participate in our training courses from your office or home office without risk and further expand your expertise. Of course, we offer our online training courses in the usual amendos quality and in small groups.
System and technical requirements for online participation in our training courses:
- Microsoft Teams: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/hardware-requirements-for-the-teams-app
- in addition, as recent a version as possible of one of the following browsers: Google Crome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox.
- please make sure that you always use the latest version of Zoom or Teams.
- for interactive participation we strongly recommend you to use a PC with camera and headset.
Responsible handling of your data is important to us. That is why we have implemented the following security measures for our online training courses:
- The recording function is disabled for all seminar participants as well as the instructor.
- Invitations to the training course will be sent via Outlook, which means that no email addresses will be given to Zoom/Teams.
- A participant name, or, if desired, a pseudonym, can be freely selected during dial-in. A user account with Zoom/Teams is not required!
- The training course participants first enter a “waiting room”. Only when the lecturer has released the participants, they can enter the actual “training course room”.
- Access to the meeting is secured by a link / password login.
- Participation is also possible via browser access, so the use of the Zoom/Teams client is not necessary. However, we recommend the use of the Zoom/Teams client, as this is the only way to ensure the full functionality of the application!
- The audio and video functions are switched off when dialing into the training course, which means that the participant must consciously switch them on.